I'm so sorry for my lateness this year! Seems life has really caught up with me lately!
Like last year, there are multiple levels for participation, like children's books and watching Christmas movies AND the Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon is back again this year. Keep reading for details!
Details and sign up:
- challenge will run from Monday, November 23, 2014 through Wednesday, January 6, 2014 (Twelfth Night or Epiphany).
- cross over with other challenges is totally permitted AND encouraged!
- These must be Christmas novels, books about Christmas lore, a book of Christmas short stories or poems, books about Christmas crafts, and for the first time...a children's Christmas books level!
--Candy Cane: read 1 book
--Mistletoe: read 2-4 books
--Christmas Tree: read 5 or 6 books (this is the fanatic level...LOL!)
--Fa La La La Films: watch a bunch or a few Christmas movies...it's up to you!
--Visions of Sugar Plums: read books with your children this season and share what you read
*the additional levels are optional, you still must complete one of the main reading levels above
- The Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon is back again this year. I'll be hosting once again over at Seasons of Reading also starting Monday, November 23 through Sunday, November 29! Details and sign-up can be found HERE.
- the most important rule? Have fun!!!
- I will have a review linky posted as a page the day the challenge starts. You will find it at the top of the right sidebar.
- Sign up in the linky below (link to your post with your reading list...you can change up your list during the challenge...I just want to be able to stop by to welcome you and see what you plan to read).
One final note: The giveaway this year will be a first prize of 3 books for $10 from Better World Books bargain bin (a charitable book selling site that benefits literacy worldwide) and a second prize of a $5 digital Amazon gift card. This giveaway is open internationally.
I hope you will join me!
Always in spirit...